Designer of many tatting patterns. Simple method of beaded tatting. Flowers are my inspiration!

Tuesday 10 July 2007

From Petals to Pearls


Yesterday (9/07/07) I sold my first book called From Petals To Pearls on ebay. I have been producing this book and continually updating since 1996. I print it out myself, laminate the cover and assemble it with comb binding.

There are about 27 patterns in the book comprising of tatted flowers incorporating beads and edgings (mainly beaded) suitable for wedding veils.

The method of beading is uniquely my own - that is to say - you do not have to string the beads onto the thread first, a laborious job and making tatting awkward. My method uses a kneedle threader!

1 comment:

AKTATTER said...

Glad to see you online with the tatting community, Linda. You will love learning about all the online tatting resources and patterns. I look forward to seeing your new book, too.
Best wishes
Georgia Seitz