AT LAST IT'S FINISHED!
Jeff Hamilton kindly test tatted the gladiolus for me and his input was extremely valuable. I decided to tat another one, in red this time and with more flowers and buds, and in doing so, discovered a couple more mistakes in the written pattern.
It has been quite a marathon, this design and I am glad to be able to move onto another one. I have a hollyhock partly done and only have to write out the instructions for the Queen Ann's Lace and then the new book should be complete.
I have made a start on the parcel for my exchange partner from the Here-be-Tatters group. I am really excited about this as it is the first exchange I have participated in and I've got lots of ideas that I hope will please my partner!