Designer of many tatting patterns. Simple method of beaded tatting. Flowers are my inspiration!

Saturday, 23 August 2008

Gold Medal!


Some of the members of Here-be-Tatters have been joining in the Olympics by doing tatting events like the Motif Marathon, the Handkie Edging Hurdles and the Snowflake Slalem, to mention but a few. I have been doing the Snowflake Slalem and am so pleased with the amount that I have made (in spite of life getting in the way) that I have awarded myself a gold medal! LOL

3 comments:

Tatskool said...

That's gorgeous, is it your own pattern?????? Love the colour.

Linda S Davies said...

Mostly my own design, tatskool. The centre bit you will find in the public domain in more than one book but the outer rows are my own addtition. I used gold coloured Rubi thread size 20 together with a gold filament, plus gold shiny beads. It sparkles prettily but doesn't show up well on the photo!

Tatskool said...

I can believe that it looks even better in real life, they so often do. It's so hard to capture the sparkle.A well deserved gold medal!