On November 10th 2008 I posted about my progression of an oval doily. Well this round doily was one of the beginning attempts that did not come up to standard. It was too round and one round was so tight that the doily wouldn't lie flat!
My sister-in-law asked me if I had a spare doily for a little table she has got, and it being her birthday on the 18th April, I decided to rescue this UFO (unfinished object) and see what I could do with it.
I broke into the round that was too tight, in two places and added a few more rings. This allowed the doily to lie flat. I then added two more rounds and was happy enough to call it a round doily! LOL!