Designer of many tatting patterns. Simple method of beaded tatting. Flowers are my inspiration!

Saturday 10 March 2018

Endless Love by Linda S Davies

I wrote this poem for a friend whose husband had died. I thought I would share it so as to give comfort to others.

Endless Love by Linda S Davies

Like the thrusting of a sword
Death is not a pretty word.
The wound went deep inside my heart
The day that we were forced to part.
Life was cruel to take you so,
Even though you had to go.
Time will heal, so I've been told,
Maybe then I won't feel cold.
I'll see instead, without a tear,
Your smiling face I hold so dear.
And when at last the time has come
For me to go where you have gone,
I know you'll keep me safe from harm
Until you fold me in your arms.

3 comments:

Madtatter80 said...

It's beautiful

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful poem

Anonymous said...

Lovely, it must be of great comfort to your friend with her loss.