Designer of many tatting patterns. Simple method of beaded tatting. Flowers are my inspiration!

Sunday, 13 January 2008

Crystal Tiara




This is the finished Crystal Tiara. I stiffened the tatting with a PVA solution but after all the handling while assembling it lost some of it's stiffness. I then sprayed it with extra hold hair spray which seems to have done the trick. I also found that I had to clean the glue off the crystal beads while it was still wet and again when it had dried, but when I sprayed it with the hair spray the crsytals really sparkled!!

You can now get the PDF pattern to this tiara here.

5 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!

Lace-lovin' Librarian - Diane said...

How wonderful to think that some lucky bride will wear one of your gorgeous creations!

Kate said...

Wow! beautiful!

Linda S Davies said...

Thank you all for your lovely comments. It certainly inspires me to do more designing!

Needledreams said...

It's very pretty! I love the simplicity and elegance. Thanks so much for sharing the pattern!