Here are the rules:
- Link to your tagger and post these rules.
- Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some unusual.
- Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
- Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs
I have read others who have been tagged and secretly hope not to be tagged as I wouldn't know what to say, but, darn it, you got me!!! Sooo all about me, mmm.....
- I was born and bred in the country but now live on the edge of a big city, still a rural location though.
- I am a State Registered Nurse but following a spinal injury had to give it up and then worked with my husband in all of his ventures. We were very prosperous and reitired in 1995.
- I taught myself to tat in 1967 and when I had done all the patterns in the books that I owned dediced to design my own. I was doing a round yellow doily but it didn't lie flat, it looked just like the trumpet of a daffodil and so I decided to design the rest of the flower. I assembled it in the same way as I did with my sugar flowers and this was just the start of many to come. I put all my patterns into a book that I produced myself on my computer back in 1996, but this year I had the book publsihed properly. (see website http://www.howiedee.plus.com/).
- I love all kinds of crafts and love to see other peoples' work. Being a crafter I can appreciate all the hard work that goes into it. I do like to give good advice though, on bloggers' comments, and not just ooing and ahhing.
- I only discovered selling my books on the internet and blogging etc, in July 2007. It has opened up a whole new world to me.
- My other passion is cake decorating. Although I enjoy making the cakes and icing them, it is making the flowers and putting the finishing touches to the cakes that I adore doing.
- I also enjoy reading, my favourite author is Patricia Cornwell, I suppose it is the nurse in me!
BoB the biker http://bobthebike.blogspot.com/
Please accept my apologies if you have already been tagged!