Over on InTatters one of the members had tatted my large coronet doily and then tatted and joined the smaller version around the outside. She then had to design a joining section. As you can see from this picture she did a pretty good job but I thought it would be fun to do my own version.
So far I have made the centre doily and done two of the smaller ones (pic not taken yet) but unfortunately I am running out of thread! I managed to get hold of Mary-Helen yesterday evening and very fortunately she has got the right thread and colours that I am using and is sending them to me. I will then crack on with the project.
In the meantime, I thought I would design a new fuschia flower. I have one in my book of summer flowers, but looking at a beautiful double one in my garden, I am going to see if I can do it justice!