Designer of many tatting patterns. Simple method of beaded tatting. Flowers are my inspiration!

Tuesday 29 December 2009

DVD now completed

My tuition DVD is now finished! Originally I had produced my tuition for beginners as a computer disc for PCs only, but now, thanks to my genious son, it is available on DVD.

This means that it can now be played on any computer or DVD player. So much better to be able to see it on decent sized TV screen and play, pause and rewind, as much as a new tatter needs!

My DVD not only shows the very basic beginnings but also shows how to join in a new thread without a knot, split rings, self closing mock rings and the dreaded split chain!

I haven't uploaded it onto my web site yet, but if you would like to purchase a copy please email me.

1 comment:

Marilee Rockley said...

Congratulations! What a lot of careful, detailed work you have done. I'm sure your DVD will inspire many new tatters.