Designer of many tatting patterns. Simple method of beaded tatting. Flowers are my inspiration!

Sunday 27 April 2008

New ebook update

I am getting along well with the new book of summer flowers. Thanks to many of the Ring members I have now more ideas to work with.
I have completed the Queen Anne's Lace and I am really pleased with it. I will post a pic of it when I photograph it in the daylight! The written instructions are not done yet but they will be very straightforward, for once!!!
I started to do a gladidolus and ended up with a very pretty flower. I was not right for a gladi but luckily it was ideal for a hollyhock! Back to the drawing board on the gladi. I have restarted it and I think the latest attempt will be much nearer the mark.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! I love all those flowers. Can't wait to see the finished work!