Designer of many tatting patterns. Simple method of beaded tatting. Flowers are my inspiration!

Wednesday 2 July 2008

Birthday flower book

Unfortunately I have no pictures to show at the moment as I have been working on new flower designs for Georgia Seitz's Birthday Flower Book that will be used to raise money to send the less fortunate tatters to Palmettos tat Days.
The rules of the designs are that they must be new and never been published or in the public domain before.
I will have submitted at least 4 flowers (maybe more before the end) but sorry can't say which ones! LOL But of course, that does not mean that they will be accepted by the adjudicator! Just keeping my fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Linda for designing so many flowers for Georgia's book to benefit deserving tatters at Palmettos Tat Days.
Wish you could come to Tat Days sometime too.
Katie V. in Creedmoor NC

Unknown said...

How nice of you to send your patterns to help out some tatters. You're a sweetie.

Gina said...

Thank you for all you do for tatting, Linda. I've nominated you for an award. Please go to my blog to find it!
http://threadsofatattinggoddess.blogspot.com/
:-) Gina